I decided I'm going to use this blog to update family and friends on mine and Coleton's life these days.
He's 6 months old now, and becoming such a character. He's discovering more food that he likes, and recognizing faces a lot more. Even from a week or more earlier, he'll act as though he remembers the person. It's really sweet.
I'm so grateful to stay home with him and watch him grow up, it's really amazing to see him grow and change every day. I love it so much.
I'm still working for the maternity home, and getting closer to starting school. Hopefully I'll be enrolled by January and taking classes towards my nursing degree. I'm so excited to have a career and a stable life set up for Coleton and I.
I'll try to keep this updated, let's see how well I do! =]
1 comment:
Now your official....blogging mama! Can't wait to see what you are up to...
Post a Comment