(I hope you can see) Coleton now has two teeth in! He's taking to them pretty well and learning to use them when he eats his teething cookies (which are a HUGE mess) and the little puffs. I'm giving him more table food every week. So far we've tried mashed potatoes, which he loves! Also, pasta, which is great because its simple and keeps things clean, which are a HUGE plus.
I took him to the Dr. about a week ago, because he had a small bump on the side of his head which seemed to have fluid in it. The Dr said it was most likely a small cyst, and to come back if it gets larger or looks infected. Well this weekend it really flared up, so today we went back and it turns out its an infected hair follicle, maybe from when he scratched the side of his head? I'm not sure, but thats what he said. Anyway, so now he's on antibiotics, twice a day for the next ten days. Hopefully it will go down. Poor little guy. I'm always at that office, they probably wonder about me. Haha. (Coleton and I have the same Dr) Between the 2 of us, we're there at least once a month!
Well here's some more pictures, just 'cause he's cute! =]
I gave Coleton his first real hair-cut.
(Before)
(After)
It sort of looks more like a style. But I definitely cut a good amount off the sides and top. I love the mohawk! He's the cutest 7 month old around!
1 comment:
Forget the hawk, go back to the Trump, hehe.
Post a Comment