Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time flies

Today, Coleton is 8 months old!! I can't believe how quickly these past months have gone by. I remember like it was just yesterday, that he was born... Every single detail. The moment I first held him in my arms, trying to see clearly through all the tears I had, was the greatest moment of my life. Being a mother has been the most fulfilling life yet. I couldn't even comprehend how much I could love him and how much the love would grow every day. My life is great. 

Coleton has a little cold right now. It seems like one of us is always sick with something. At night is when he's most congested, but during the day he seems fine. Just giving him a little infant Tylenol to smooth over whatever discomfort he may have. He's starting to really make some efforts towards starting to crawl. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. It's so cute! In a couple weeks when he actually starts crawling, I'm going to miss this semi- immobile days. Oh well, just all apart of the aging process. =]  I'll update with some pictures later.


-Allie



No comments: