I've realized that I rarely post a full entry. I'm gonna give it a shot.
My license has been suspended for at least 3 months, because I had 2 seizures in December. Only 2 weeks apart. Thankfully I can do this class online. That's one less thing to worry about. It's just hard relying on other people to take us everywhere we need to go. Everyone has been really great about helping me and understanding my situation. It's kind of sad to see my car sitting in the driveway all the time. I miss it =[ Better safe than sorry though.
Watching Coleton grow up, makes me feel like I'm growing up. Is that weird to say? I mean, obviously I'm growing up all the time, but lately I really feel it. When you have a child, the time seems to go by so much faster.
I really love this. I'm so blessed with my family, friends, and the people who are helping me make this life possible for my son and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment