Thursday, February 3, 2011

Although I am completely stressed out of my eyeballs right now, I feel like God is doing something wonderful in our life. I don't know why, I can just feel it.

We keep having little setbacks, and tiffs with things being thrown in our way, but we need to get through it and just pray that it will all work out.



Ahhhhh :)

post signature

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Allie Girl! I know it's very hard not knowing what is around the corner, or how things will work out. We have been there too. But you are right, God is doing something amazing. He is growing your faith, asking you to trust Him with everything. He is calling you to a higher level of reliance upon Him. And He is worthy of your trust. Not because there is some guarantee that you will get the perfect job, and your finances will be easy; but because He is faithful through all circumstances, because He delights in caring for you, because even when things are very difficult, He carries us.

Love you Allie, and praying for you!