1. This will never become a world read blog
2. I have like 2 readers anyway
3. I feel like it :)
So..
I feel so frustrated sometimes. I feel like there are people out there who seriously try to make my life so much harder, and have been specifically put
in my life to test and challenge me. I'm not even sure if that's what God does. Does he put people in your life, who are generally very difficult people, just to challenge your patience, endurance and kindness? Because lately with these certain "people" I've been very tested. Tested to certain limits that are not necessary or waranted. Tested in very unfair, hurtful ways that I don't provoke or deserve.
I know life is not fair, and I know that I don't have any say in what happens. I think sometimes I'm okay to just blow these things off and brush them aside, but others I'm really hurt by their actions.
Hopefully the Lord will soften this person's heart and make them realize who they are really hurting in this situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment