Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So...

This blog is really just to update my life for myself every couple of months so that I can look back and remember what was happening then, and smile. Right now, Coleton is 3 year and 7 months old. He is a funny kid. Very opinionated and smart, but still has a sweet "baby" appeal to him. He still likes to cuddle up with me which I'm so thankful for, and probably it's partly because he's my baby, and I may or may not treat him like one at times. He's a fiesty little boy too, and he knows what he wants. I pray that God uses his stubborness in a good way like him having a powerful position in a career or being strong headed to start a mobile medic clinic (PRAYING!) He is also extremely interested in music. He is constantly singing, and "rocking out" with his air guitar, or drums. He is most content listening to "Anyway You Want It" by Journey while running around the room.




My step-daughter is a sweetheart. She is 6 years and 5 months. She is in 1st grade and loving it. She loves to read to us and to herself, and writes notes to us all the time. She is a smart little girl. She is such a loving girl, and always wants to make everyone happy around her. Whether it's her stubborn (see above) little brother, or me or hubs. She always want to make us smile. Even if she resorts to tickle torture. She commands attention with her bible studies, by reading straight from her bible, and wants all eyes (and ears) on her. She also is very interested in music, and loves to sing. Her and I sing every night together before bed. All 3 of us sing Inchworm, Twinkle Twinkle, and Edelweiss. She is already a strong prayer, and singer. Oh and she's an amazing soccer player :)





I love my job. I think this is truly the first job I've had that I look forward to going to work every time (mostly.) Unless I'm extremely tired, or just upset, I'm always up for work. I love learning about my future career, and love being around all the babies! Who doesn't love to be around brand new babies!? I mean BRAND NEW!! I saw two births last week also for my first time. It was an amazing experience.

I'm coming around to the end of my first class, and it's not a pre-requisite. I feel good though, because after this class, I'm going to start the classes I'll need before I get into the nursing program.

:)

post signature

No comments: