Cole is always singing "twinkle twinkle little star" (as well as a 17 month old can) and it's so cute. He definitely knows the melody and timing to the song, and says "tinkoo tinkoo" haha. It's adorable. Sometimes I can't believe I've been blessed with such an amazing little boy. Everyone tells me he talks a lot for his age and he definitely understands everything I say. Everyday he does something new and just amazes me again.
All last night he had a fever, and basically I was up and down with him every half hour all through the night, so neither one of us got much sleep. Right now I'm nursing a HUGE cup of coffee, and it's not decaf. lol. Normally I drink decaf, cause I used to get heart palpatations from caffeine, but I guess my body just doesn't care anymore =]
So right now, Cole is laying on the couch, and we're listening to the Wiggles version of "Twinkle Twinkle" over and over, it seems to be calming him down and it's not too bad. He just keeps saying "ni night Mommy" and pretending he's snoring. What a sweetheart =]

I can't believe how much time has gone by, he's quickly flying through the toddler times, I mean, he is a toddler still, but before I know it, he'll be going to pre-school. Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment