Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Recently...
Graduated CNA schooling. Now I'm going to take the test to get certified on Feb 27th. Shortly after I'll probably start applying at hospitals/care facilities in the area to get a good job.
Cole is amazingly smart. He speaks in full sentences. Asking me questions, telling me what he wants, just a darling little boy. He makes me so proud of everything I've done. It's all for him. He is my motivation. Now that I'm done with school and I'm waiting for the next (possible) round of schooling to come about, my motivation and drive inside of me feels like a car revving it's engine. I can't sit still! I just want to GO! Oh well, until then I'm working, and doing what I can to help out whoever I can. Offering to babysit a friend's son, possibly helping with Casey's family business. Trying to keep myself busy. Here's some pictures of my beautiful boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment