SO I have a new layout. Like?? I want to try to blog more and remember the good ol' times =] Well, today, Casey came to my job and completely surprised me by showing up on his way home from a job out in Camarillo, and he brought me a balloon (on a stick) that says "I love you." He is so sweet! I'm so blessed. We've been together almost 7 months! Time is flying by and I'm so in love. He's such an amazing, loving, CHRISTIAN man. He will do anything for his daughter and loves my son like his own. Did I mention Christian?! Yes, I've found the perfect man. I'm so happy! Maybe I'll get more followers now that I'll update more and with my fancy layout. Hmm, hmm.
I'm looking for jobs as a CNA to see what my options are right now, and trying to figure out where (location wise) to apply. Either here or over in Santa Clarita. Both are good choices, but far apart. I live here, Casey lives there. Yup. I didn't like commuting before and guaranteed I won't like it again.
I need to pray about it. I need to pray about a LOT of things. But for now, I need to go to sleep.
Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment