Sunday, February 28, 2010

Accomplished!

I passed!

I'm officially a Certified Nursing Assistant. Yay! I'm going to start applying for jobs out in Santa Clarita like, every day, and also looking for a place to live. Cause lets be honest, June is going to be here in NO time, and I'm gonna need somewhere to live!

"I was on my way to something I really wanted, and I got stuck on a bridge, in the middle of it, and not I'm forced to pursue something I'm not really sure I want."
"I feel like I'm stuck in a pot hole."
*Well, if you get a flat tire, you can always change it*
"But I don't know how to change a flat tire! I can't do it by myself!"
*Yes, but you have someone that knows how to change your tire. I'll lift up your car, and take the tire off the rim and change it myself. You have me*
*You're not alone, we're a team*


That was all I needed to hear.

Goodnight.


post signature

No comments: