Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Getting married..

Oh yeah,

I'm engaged. haha. I don't update this blog enough to have any real followers, so anyone who reads this probably already knows =] Wedding is set for April 16, 2011. Haven't decided on a venue yet, but deciding on other things. I bought my dress and have photography covered. I'm excited!!!

Coleton turns 2 on Saturday. What a smart little boy he is. He's such an amazing little person. So full of life and laughter. He just blows me away every day. He lately will say to me "momma, what are you doing?" or "heyyy, how did you do that?" It's hilarious!! He just comes up with these little phrases. He always wants to go see Casey and Maddie or go to Dianna's house to see "Katta (jessica) and Mason" lol. He's potty training and doing pretty well. I'm so blessed. God is so great and I wish I had the words to fully express the things I feel lately.

I've just been so blessed with such a great past few years, and Cole, and meeting Casey with his beautiful daughter Madison. My life has just really come into a beautiful picture.


post signature

No comments: