
Here's my engagement ring =]
Cole turned 2 on Saturday, March 20th. I can't believe he's 2. Time just flies, and I know I say it a million times, but it's true. He is such a funny boy.
Last week at daycare, they had a St. Patrick's Day party, and his teacher gave him a pot of "gold" aka chocolate golden coins. For the past couple of days, he runs up to the kitchen table where they're kept, and grabs one out of the pot, and says "Mama, I want hah chokit?" (have chocolate) lol. SO CUTE!
So lately I've been using them as rewards for going on the potty, whether he actually "goes" or not. Today, he went up to the table and grabbed one, and asked if he could eat it. I said "Let's try to go potty, then you can have it, okay?" He got off the chair and RAN down the hallway as fast as his little legs could take him and said "COME ON DUDE! Let's go!" I cracked up! I've never seen him more motivated to go potty before.
Now I'm off to catch up on my DVR shows =]

No comments:
Post a Comment