Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our life lately...

So I've been a little out of the blog world loop lately, although I've still been reading all of my favorite blogs! :] Well, a LOT has happened since I've been "away." I got a new job in a totally different area of work, as in not nursing. Moved 30 miles away and way closer to Casey and my family, and oh, GOT MARRIED. We've been married for 4 weeks today! We had a beautiful, intimate wedding. Everything I wanted.

I couldn't ask for anything more right now. Yes, life is challenging and it's SUPER hard having two kids, but I really love always being with my husband and never having to leave him after the weekend is over. I love spending time with my family and just being able to say "this is my husband" or "my daughter Maddie.." It just feels right. I feel like I've been waiting for this all my life. I'm really enjoying life right now and all the little trials that come along. God is just blessing us SO much every day. From the time we were planning the wedding up until this very day, whenever we stress about something, and how we'll make it work, it just does. I sometimes sit and think, "how on earth did that just happen?" and we both just give all the glory to God.

My children are amazing, and acting more and more like brother and sister as they spend (almost) every day together. It's hard being a blended family (Maddie spends time with her Mom and Cole with his Dad) because I was nervous that the kids wouldn't bond as much or as quickly. Well, they are like two peas in a pod. No worries there.

Just wanted to update. Maybe I'll get some readers if I actually keep this thing going. Casey started a blog also, and that kind of motivated me to pick mine back up again. Well, I'll see ya soon! Or will I....?


;]

post signature

No comments: