We're all going away this weekend up to Big Bear. I love going there, because it reminds me of growing up in New York. It's so nice to be in a small town, where it's super chilly and snowy. I would personally love to live there full time, the lake is beautiful and the town and little shops are so sweet. It's going to be a really nice time, and there may even be some snow because of the (little) rain we got here this past weekend.
I need to pray more often for other people who I may not particularly, enjoy. I know that God loves them and they are precious to Him, so I need to not feel so bitter sometimes. It's so hard though...
My blogs make no sense and I'm kind of a rambler, but oh well, I MAY have 1 reader... Hi sis!! :) This is more of a journal for me right now, anyway.
Later.
2 comments:
Hey Allie,
Thanks for commenting on my blog about Jadelyn. Seizures are so frightening, and I hate them. Yet, I know, that in all the times things have been very hard for me and my family, God has truly shown His faithfulness, and has grown us tremendously.
I love the title of this post! Life is tough, and honestly, once you are a wife and mom there is very little time for you. I am learning day by day to find my joy in serving my family. I am trying (and failing sometimes!) to see feeding, dressing, and picking up after them as my service to the Lord. We will have many years to be on our own after the kids are gone, but for now it is our time to serve. Not to say girl nights are not FANTASTIC, they are, but we signed up for a life of service others. Anyways, not sure if that made sense, but I feel what you wrote all the time, and this is what God is teaching me.
Love you Girl!
Love you too Carlee. I admire you and your love for your family. I try so hard to be a good wife and pray that I am serving the Lord the best I can through our family. I have to say, being a mom and wife are my favorite jobs I've ever had :)
Post a Comment