I had my first seizure in 2 years, (2 years!!!!) on January 1st. What a way to start off the New Year! It was a grand mal, and it was in my sleep. It definitely scared Casey, but he handled the situation like a champ. He was really calm, and it helped to keep me calm. My sister met us at the hospital, and in-laws came and stayed with the kids for a bit.
I was really bummed for the first couple of days to have had a relapse, because I for sure thought that I was going to be okay going off of my medication, but it turns out that my body is just not ready for that. I'm okay with that, I guess. I have no choice, really :) I've just been praying a lot that God will show me what His will is in all of this. I sometimes wonder why I have been chosen to have a condition like this, that limits me... but I'm also SO thankful that it's well controlled when I'm on my medication. So, onto the next day.
Coleton got a hair cut today, his first one since the wedding, and he looks so handsome. He keeps telling me "Mama, I'm so happy you took me to the hair cutting place. Thank You!" Also, Maddie had her first dance class of the year. She loves her dance class. It's always really fun to peek in on the first Saturday of the month, and then get little ideas of what their final performance will be like in June. Always something super cute! Last year they did an Annie song!
Casey and I have been married for 3 months now. My how the time flies. I love the married life, although sometimes very challenging with 2 kids as well, I wouldn't have it any other way. Hopefully in the future (way future) we will have another little one :)
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment