I went to the job interview yesterday, very nervous and anxious about the fact that it was going to be a group interview...So I show up 15 minutes early, and go inside and start talking to the woman at the front desk, and she is really nice. Then I'm directed to the room where the interview will take place, and there is a cute, fat cat sitting on one of the chairs. Even though I don't particularly love cats, that fur ball kind of calmed me down. Then another woman came in the room, who was going for the same position, and we started talking about our experience, and she was very nice and definitely qualified. The interview went very well, very laid back and it turns out that only 2 people(including me) out of 10 people showed up to the "group" interview. LUCKY US!
We had a tour of the facility (very nice by the way) and met some of the residents.
So, the man who interviewed us told us that he would call us tomorrow (today) and ask us if this is something we want to do to give us some time to really think about it.
This morning, he called me, asked if I was still interested (of course I said YES!) and he asked me to come in right away. So I hopped my butt out of bed (I slept in today) got ready, and went right over.
He asked me a couple more questions, like why I was interested in this job, and if it would really work for me, what would be most challenging for me, etc. Then, he told me that he would send me to get all my tests done to begin the hiring process!
I GOT THE JOB!!
It's just a matter of time before my TB results, physical, drug test, fingerprints, background (criminal,credit, etc) is all done. Then I'll begin training and working!
I'm so happy, and I only had to go to ONE interview while being out of work to get another job. YAY!! Praise the Lord, He is so good!!!
ALSO!!!!, we found out that our house is FINALLLLYYYY going into escrow next week and we should be out in about 30-45 days! That is also extremely exciting to finally get into our new place and I'll be like 2 minutes away from my new job!
Praise God. I can't say it enough.
"I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live." Psalms 116:1-2
1 comment:
Another chapter in our lives is about to begin and I couldn't be more happier for you my love congrats
Love yo hunk o lunk
Post a Comment