Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Too Tired For Words

I'm going to just post pictures of my last couple of days.










(please disregard my extremely closed eyes, I don't have prescription sunglasses)





To sum it up: a wonderful weekend with my family.


My children make everything worthwhile. Every day there are a reminder of God's promise of a plan for me. I know that while I'm alive and have God in our lives, we will all be okay. Lately I've been getting upset or down on myself for not feeling so cheery and happy-go-lucky, but weekends like that are really a fresh reminder for me.

Those little faces make it all worth it, and my sweet husband who even said to me the other day "If you decide to sit around the house all day and never get a job again, I'll support you, I'll just ask you to at least do the laundry and cook dinner." Of course I would never do that, but he is just so sweet and supportive of my feelings and endeavors. I really have an amazing husband. The Lord provided me with the best family ever!!


Also, some good news, I have an interview tomorrow!! I'm praying sooo much on this interview, because it could be a really great position for me in a part time asssited living facility. It's a position I've been trying to get in for over a year now and just to have an interview is so exciting! I hope it goes well. Extra prayers are welcome!


Well, have a great night and I will update on how the interview goes.


Here's a quote that used to be placed in a house that I once lived in, in a picture frame. I used to read it every day as I walked out the door, and whenever I get frustrated/nervous/scared/confused and so forth, I think of this..

"The will of God will never lead you, where the grace of God cannot keep you."



Goodnight.








post signature

2 comments:

CaseyKing said...

Love you babe

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

I love that quote. Very true.

Cling to Jeremiah 29:11.
"'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord. 'Plans for good and not for evil. To give you a future and a hope.'"

I quote this all the time b/c it's my favorite. God keeps his promises!

Praying for you for the interview!