Monday, May 21, 2012
Not sleeping well.
I am a tired lady. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, and I don't know what to attribute it to. Whether it's the 10 months working on a night shift finally catching up to me, or school almost being over, or the kids running me ragged, I am TIRED. I can't figure out what to do to get to sleep at a reasonable time. I've tried leaving all the lights out and just doing something quiet, like writing, or reading, or just laying in the dark. Nothing seems to help, and my mind just races! Tonight, I'm laying in my bed, and hubs has already gone to sleep (very early!) Hopefully I'll finish this up and fall asleep soon after.
We went to the Zoo yesterday, and the kids LOVED it. Hubs and I loved it too. It's nice sometimes to just drive out of town and be close to the beach. It was 94 degrees here yesterday and only 70 at the zoo, so it was a really nice day!
Here are some pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment