Wednesday, February 22, 2012
LOVE
I am so overwhelmed with love in my life. Love for my husband, for my children and especially for my Lord and savior. Every day I reflect before I go to bed, on how thankful I am to have all these wonderful things in my life, and I try to remember, or write down every memory as best as I can, but I feel like I come up short. I really just want to soak up as many puzzles, hot wheels, braiding hair, Just Dance, and silly knock knock jokes as I can. Oh and kisses. I love their kisses. I get so emotional when I think about where I would be in my life if I had never gotten pregnant at such a young age. Who would I be? Where would I be? I probably wouldn't have married the love of my life, Casey. Or known his beautiful daughter who has become like my own. Sometimes I like to just sit back and fully appreciate where I am, and the hard times we are going through, because as much as it may be hard right now, it is a beautiful journey that God is taking us through. I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else. My husband is my perfect companion, my other half, and our children make us whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment